Quality Freight Group was founded in Ireland in 1990.
The business has evolved to becoming an operator in its own right as a Shareholder of Geest Ireland, operating its own feeder vessels and its own state of the art port facility at Ellesmere Port in Merseyside, UK.
Furthermore QFG was the Irish partner in Damco Ireland which subsequently was sold to Maersk, bringing about the setting up of Tandem Global Logistics. More recently QFG is the principal shareholder in Bulk Logistic Solutions. www.bls-bulk.com
Our Activities include:
- Global Freight Forwarding – Land, Sea and Air.
- Chartering Brokers – Ships management.
- Stevedores / Port operators, Ships Agency and Boating Services.
- European Intermodal Container Services
- Custom Clearance
- Container Trucking (including specialised bulk chassis)
- Project Cargo specialists
- Tanker / Liquid & Dry Bulk Specialists
- Warehousing, Storage and Distribution
- JIT Parcel/Air Freight specialist – IST Air / KEC